Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Countdown - 5 days left!

5 days left! Oh no, time is really running short now. Today’s project is what I made for all the staff at my school this year. Since our budget is very limited I try to find a craft that is useful but also extremely frugal to create. Here is my version of the popular clothes pin clips:

I made three clips for each teacher and staff member.
 
For office staff I changed the words to be more appropriate to their area. 

These were the ones I used for teachers.  Every teacher always has something to copy, something to send home and something to grade.

This shows the word file I printed out. 
 
I created the file with the circles in Word, if you want a copy of the file email me at 2danna.webber@gmail.com and I will be happy to send it to you. (I did not have time to figure out how to upload it.)  I cut out each circle and then inked the edges to give it a little more detail. The circles and squares were cut using punches I have. They measure 1¾” in size. You could also use any shape punch and write directly on the punch. Or cut small squares with a paper cutter.

I used a glue stick to attach my circles to the cardstock punches but I used Alene’s tacky glue to attach the punches to the clothes pins.

Another variation on this craft could be to change the words on the circles and create magnets to hang up artwork or notes on the fridge.

Now the teachers will be able to clip their papers and not have to write a note to remind them what needs to be done.

Danna

No comments :

Post a Comment