Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Pretty in Pink Table Runners

Okay, time really does fly when you are having fun.  I made several Valentine's table runners this summer and was waiting to post them until closer to February 14th.  Well, that date has come and gone by a month.  So I thought what the heck I will post them anyway so you can get a head start on next Valentine's day.

I was using up some scraps a friend gave me which allowed for easy piecing since some of the blocks were already created.  I made two table runners and one table topper out of her scraps and some I had on hand.

Leftover scraps from a jelly roll quilt

Simple and sweet

Table topper in pink an browns
 
The next few posts will go into a little more detail about how each one was made.  I hope these will spark some ideas for next year's Valentine's Day projects.
 
Danna

No comments :

Post a Comment