Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Baby Wipes Box to the Rescue

Several weeks ago we had a plumbing issue with out kitchen sink.  As do most people I keep my soap packets for the dishwasher under the sink.  The plumbing issue had water all under the sink right where I keep my dishwasher soap.  If they had been in the original cardboard box they would have all been ruined. But under the sink would have been squeaky clean.  Since I keep mine in an old baby wipes container they were safe and sound.

My baby wipes box saved the day!

The dishwasher packets safe and sound.
 
I think in honor of the wipes box saving the day I need to give it a face lift.  Maybe I could put the word "SOAP" on the front in vinyl.  What clever ideas do you use old baby wipe containers for?  Share a comment below with your great ideas.
 
Danna

No comments :

Post a Comment