Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Christmas Countdown 2014 - Gift Tag Kits #27

As I begin thinking about Christmas Countdown for 2014 I decided it would be good to start a little earlier this year.  So, Black Friday seemed to be the logical place to begin.  I hope you and your family took time yesterday to give thanks for all the blessings you have and to spend time with each other.  Sometimes it seems like we skip over Thanksgiving in our rush to prepare for Christmas.  I want to challenge you this year to take lots of time to enjoy your family and friends and not stress over the holiday preparations.

My first Christmas Countdown idea is a simple one.  If you have friends that like to craft but don't take the time, give them a craft kit that has all the supplies for a quick craft.  I made these Gift Tag Kits to put in goody bags for my Craft Classes to Go.  They are simple to make and are something everyone can use.  Who doesn't need an extra gift tag this time of year.

These make a great gift for any age.

Each kit includes 4 tags.
 
The tags were made using a punch from Christmas card stock.  Then I added simple themed punches, strips of paper and twine. I packaged them in clear plastic bags from the dollar store and topped them with cardstock.  To see some additional ideas of items to include in the bags check out the tags from last years Christmas Countdown 18 days left!  
 
A bonus from these kits is each tag will be different because each person will put them together in a different way.  So spark some creativity in your family and friends this year by giving them a gift tag kit.  Oh, by the way only 27 days until Christmas.
 
Danna

No comments :

Post a Comment