Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Time flies when your having fun! Is that what I have been doing?

Where has the time gone?  It has been over a year since my last post, sorry for the long delay.  The time has flown by and alot has happened around our house.  I am not sure all of it has been fun, but most of it has.

But the time has come to get serious about this blog.  For over eight years I managed a blog at work and had a bundle of fun.  We even won an award for that blog.  Now that my job has changed I can devote that dedication to "my" blog.  I don't expect to win awards but maybe I can pass along some of my creative ideas and inspire some creative thoughts in you.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will check back often, leave comments and share your creative "pink lemonade" ideas. 

Remember, when life gives you lemons don't just make lemonade - make PINK LEMONADE!

See you soon!
Danna

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment