Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Items 27 - 30 (No Scraps Left Behind)

The last four items in I created in this great experiment were the Bag Tags and Pacifer Strap. 

For the pacifer strap I pieced a patchwork strip and sewed it together to make a tube.  Then I stiched around the outside edge turning in the ends for a finshed look.  Lastly I added a snap at one end and a keyring with clip to the other. 

The bag tags were larger pieces stacked with quilt batting sandwiched in between and cut with pinking sheers to give an edge that would not ravel.  I also stitched 1/4 inch in from  the outside edge all the way around.   I stitched a piece of muslin to the center with the baby's name stamped in Staz-On Permanent Ink.  A gromet was inset into the top of each tag so a clip could be attached.


Bag Tags and Pacifer Strap

No comments :

Post a Comment