Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

More Classroom Ideas

As I told you in my previous post my classroom is full of windows and short on wall space.  Here are some of the ways I have expanded my wall display areas.

The wall in the stairwell that leads down to my classroom I put up signs about the computer programs we use.  This is also visible for parents from the above hallway.
 
This short wall is just big enough to put some small posters.  This year I put up shortcut
tags for the Microsoft programs.  I hope these will remind students and teachers that you don't always have to use the mouse.
 
 
I have two cabinets in the back of my room that are tall.  I use these to display my computer lab rules (picture in previous post) and my Technology Word Wall. 
 

To help add some color to my windows I made buntings for two of my walls. 
Since I have 10 windows this was much less expensive that making curtains. 
I hung the buntings from Command Hooks.
 
I would love to hear some ideas on ways you have created display areas in your classrooms. I am always looking for new ideas.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment