Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

25 Years!

My husband and I celebrated (quietly) 25 years of marriage this week.  Some days I can't believe it has been that long and then others it feels like a whole lot more.  Some people say that a marriage that has lasted 25 years is becoming a rare thing.  I am certain that our strength does not come from either one of us.  It comes from our devotion to our Lord and Savior - Jesus and putting Him at the center of our marriage.  He has given us the ability to weather many storms but also enjoy many blessings and a whole lot of laughter.  We have made alot of "Pink Lemonade" out of situations we have faced.  My prayer is we will enjoy many, many more years together. 

Some of our friends sent us a really cool cake to help celebrate.  It is a pink and green camo cake.


No comments :

Post a Comment