Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sorry for the delay

I know it has been a while since I posted.  Life at our house has been rather crazy. 

Our son made the All Region Band, All Region Orchestra and advanced to Area Band in January.  This was his third time to advance to the Area Band.  But this year he made the Texas All State 4A Band!!!!!!

He has worked hard to meet his goal of making the State band before he graduates.  He finally made that goal.  With this accomplishment comes the many rehearsals and concerts.  It has been fun but extremely busy.  We have finished all the Region Band and Orchestra concerts now we have a few weeks break before we travel to San Antonio to the All State Band Concert.  Wow, what a ride. 

It is a blessing from God to have the gift of music.  Our family has been richly blessed.  Everyone in our family is musical to some degree.  My husband has a degree in Music Education, our daughter plays the violin, our son plays percussion and I love to sing. 

I hope to post more over the next few weeks.  I will share some of the pictures from the State Band concert when we return. 

I hope you will continue to use the gifts and talents that God has blessed you and your family with to share your creativity with the world.

Danna

No comments :

Post a Comment