Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well, another year has come and gone.  It is hard to believe that 2014 is here, ready or not.  The start of a new year calls for resolutions, goals and reflection.  I am not one to make a long list of resolutions that I know will be discarded by the end of the first month.  I typically try to pick a few areas of my life that need some extra attention and focus on those areas.

Continuing to develop and grow this blog is one area I plan to concentrate in 2014.  I have decided one way to do this is to focus on a particular area or theme each month.  I hope this will keep me on track on what I post and spark some new ideas along the way.

January for many people is a time to "Get Organized".  So, this month I will post some organization ideas from my craft/sewing room, home and classroom.  Most of my organization tips will be very budget friendly (because remember I am a frugal crafter). 

I look forward to a new year and hope you will join me along the way.

Danna

No comments :

Post a Comment