Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Ear Rings

As I posted earlier I was in jewelry making mode over Spring Break.  You can check out the necklaces I made here at New necklaces.  I also made several pair of ear rings.  Some coordinated with the necklaces and some were made on their own.

Ear rings are always fun to do because they use only a few beads.  Then lend themselves very well to using up the last of a package of beads. You know how I am about leftovers and scraps.  I have to find a way to use them.

Here are some of the new ear rings I made.

Red is always a hard color to match.  These go perfectly with the necklace I made earlier.

I liked the crackle glass beads in this pair.

Simple yet elegant.

The two toned large beads in this pair are just fun.

Another red pair.  These have a little more drama.

Purple and silver - always a great combination.
 
Start digging around in your bead stash and I bet you will find some great beads that you only have a few left.  Pull them out and create some new ear rings.  Who knows they might inspire a brand new outfit from your closet.
 
Danna

No comments :

Post a Comment