Pages

Monday, June 28, 2021

Keep those tissues handy

 If you are like me and have allergies all year long you always want those tissues handy.  I carry them in my purse, my bag I take to school, my lunch bag, the car etc.  To help be able to find them quickly I created tissue covers for the small packages I carry.

The cover also has a pocket on the back which is great to hold your nail file, clippers or even your ID and credit card.  These are quick to stitch up and only take a few pieces of scrap fabric.

Tissue covers also make a great gift for teachers, co-workers, family and friends.  Watch the video below to learn how to make them.

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel Sew-Learn-Create for more sewing, quilting, crafting and DIY tutorials.  Hit the "Bell" notification so YouTube will alert you when I upload a new video. If you would like to support my channel and get bonus content, free patterns and more become a Patreon Member.

Happy Sewing and Creating!

Danna



No comments :

Post a Comment