Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Front Porch Redo

 During the pandemic quarantine I was looking for things to do that would make me feel good about my home and my life.  Since I now had a lot of time on my hands I started looking at what I had around that I could use.  

Because I am a big sewer, crafter and quilter I had lots of supplies.  I had been wanting to give my porch a little "redo" for a while so I gathered my supplies and dove into the project.

It was also a good project to put on my newly started YouTube channel - Sew-Learn-Create.  Making the videos gave me a deadline and the extra push I needed to get the project completed.

Watch the videos below to see the before and after of my porch redo.  It was fun to do and it did help give me a purpose during the difficult times of the pandemic.

I hope this will inspire you to go dig through your supplies and start that project you have wanted to do for a long time.  

Keep creating!

Danna




No comments :

Post a Comment