Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Reusable Makeup Remover Pads

 Looking for ways you can reduce your carbon footprint and help the planet?  These reusable makeup remover cloth pads are quick and easy to sew.  They can be used not only to remove your makeup but to wash your face.

I made mine out of some flannel scraps that was gifted to me.  The flannel is soft and easy on the skin.  Adding the cotton batting in the middle gives them a little fullness and helps hold their shape when wet.  

Wash and dry them in a mesh bag with your towels and they are ready for another days use.  This will help reduce the need for those disposable cotton balls.  

Another bonus is using these around your eyes you don't get that stray cotton ball fuzz in your eye.  I can't tell you how many times I have gone all day trying desperately to find that fuzz I could feel but not see.

Trying to do my part to make this world a better place.  I would love to have you join me!

Just keep sewing!

Danna



No comments :

Post a Comment