Pages

Friday, February 5, 2021

Bottlecap Pin Cushion

 Need a small pin cushion to hold your needles and pins while hand sewing?  These bottle cap pin cushions are fun and easy to make.  They not only use up your scraps but everyone loves them because they are small and cute.  

I have them in several spots in my sewing room to keep my hand sewing needles handy.  I also have one in my bag I use for sewing on my quilt bindings.  I never have a needle push down too far into my pin cushion and disappear only to have it reappear sticking out of my finger.  Ouch!

I make these to give away at craft shows for people who sign up for my email list.  Everyone loves the "Baby Pin Cushions".  It is also a great way to keep those bottle caps out of the landfill.

So whip up some of these and never loose your needle again.

Danna

P.S. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel - Sew-Learn-Create!


No comments :

Post a Comment