Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Another Baby Shower Gift

As I stated in an earlier post Baby Book Cover Sign there are several pregnant teachers at my school this year.  We just had our second shower so I made another book cover sign for the expectant mom.  She is having a girl so I used a pink and yellow color scheme.


The pink and yellow stripe is soft yet whimsical.  Like the last one I made the clothespin in the middle allowing her to change the picture or sign.  To spell out the baby's name I used a series of scrapbook embellishments that were plastic raised squares in various shades of pink.  I then placed gold letters on the squares.  To finish the bottom edge I glued a wide rick rack in pink to the bottom.  The small sign I attached to the clothespin says "Shh, Baby Sleeping".

These book cover signs are great for a baby gift.  They allow the parents to change out the pictures or notes for a different look each time.

Danna

No comments :

Post a Comment