Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Graduation at Last!

Well we finally reached my son's high school graduation date.  It is hard to believe that only a few short years ago we were taking him to Kindergarten.  Where does the time go? 

Graduation was exciting and the party afterward was enjoyed my many friends and family.  The only downside was our air conditioner started acting up the day before.  In Texas during June this is NOT a good thing.  But we managed to keep the house fairly cool even with a crowd.  God is Good! 

I used my chalkboard tile on the porch to send a graduation greeting.

Our graduate!  We are very proud.

Now that this is behind me I can focus on other things like my crafting and sewing, finally some time to myself.  I worked on some exciting projects getting the house ready for the graduation party and I can't wait to show them to you. 

Thanks for being patient with the lapse between posts.  Summer has arrived and I can be more diligent about posting.

Danna

No comments :

Post a Comment