Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

UFO's (UnFinished Objects) look out for more sightings!

 While cleaning out my sewing and craft room to get ready for a complete remodel I uncovered several UFO's.  I have been trying to work through those projects before starting something new.  Which is really hard for someone who has Creative ADD.  By that I mean I am easily distracted by that shinny new project that looks really fun.  So I drop the current project and begin the new one.  Therefore, my shop has been invaded by UFO's.

I came across a method of motivating and tracking your progress on projects that is working.  But I will post more about that at a later time.

So far I have been able to complete these projects from my alien invasion.

Cactus Quilt and Table Runner



Scrap Bag Challenge from a friend




Donation Baby Quilt


I will admit that my Creative ADD did get the best of me a couple of times.  I recently joined a local quilt guild and I learned about a new technique that I just "had" to try.  But now I am back on the UFO hunt and elimination.

Comment below and share what UFO's you uncovered recently and the progress you are making.  What out for more UFO sightings since I still have several areas I have not cleaned out yet.

Keep creating!

Danna

No comments :

Post a Comment