Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

2016 -- New Hopes, Dreams and Ideas

Where did the time go?  These last 6 months have just flown by at our house and some of them were a blur.  Late last spring our family received some concerning news.  My mom was diagnosed with cancer.  She had surgery and did 5 months of chemo.  During her chemo months she was strong  but also had every side effect possible.  She is now finished with chemo and finally feeling a little better.

Over these last months I have had the privilege of spending some quality time with both of my parents.  We have shared stories I had not heard in a long time and many new stories and memories about their lives.  It has been the most incredible, sweet opportunity to learn more about my parents and a reminder of how much I love them.  I am looking forward to many more shared memories both old and new.

My hope and prayer for 2016 is to focus on the many blessings I have in my life.  I anticipate a great year of seeking new hopes, dreams and ideas.  My husband has deemed 2016 as a Year of Intentionality.  Meaning we will be intentional about the things we choose to do this year.

One of my intentional tasks will be a diligence in posting on this blog.  I have been busy crafting, sewing and pursuing new ideas these last few weeks.  I am eager to share each project and idea with you over the next 12 months.  I hope you will join me on this journey and share your ideas with me and others.  Let's make 2016 be the best year possible and may all of our lemonade be pink!

Danna

No comments :

Post a Comment