Pages

Friday, January 29, 2021

Mouse Wrist Rest - Give your wrist a rest!

 In my 2020 Gift making class we made several projects that make great gifts for family and friends. I do this class in November and December each year and it is one of my most popular classes.  I prepare 6-7 projects for the students to sew.  There are only two rules: 1. You can only make one gift for yourself - all the others have to be for someone else.  2. You must wrap the gift before moving on to the next project.  I use brown paper sacks for the wrapping so this only takes a few minutes.

With so many people working on computers and from home these days I thought it would be great to have my students do something relating to technology.  So we made a Mouse Wrist Rest.  It helps your wrist be in a more ergonomically position.  These were quick and easy to make and were a great gift for almost everyone on their list.

Check out my YouTube for the directions.  Also be sure to Subscribe to my channel - Sew Learn Create for more sewing tutorials.

Happy sewing!

Danna



No comments :

Post a Comment