Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Summer is finally here!

I always forget just how crazy and busy the last weeks of school can be.  With all the final programs, concerts and that last academic push you are worn completely out by the end of May.  And for many of us we have a few more days of school into the month of June.  But we are finally done and I say "Let the summer fun begin!"

I hope you will be enjoying your summer and take some extra time to do things you enjoy with the ones you love.  I will be teaching my Sewing and Creative Arts Camps for kids again this year.  I am looking forward to some fun and exciting projects.

So, sit back, grab your first craft or sewing project and let the good times role.  I will keep you posted on all my fun projects.

Danna

No comments :

Post a Comment