Pages

Friday, June 4, 2021

Popcorn Bag - A healthy snack made easy

 Are you on a constant search for a healthy snack for you and your family?  I know it is sometimes a battle to find something that is healthy and tasty when there are so many other choices.

I recently came across a project that was a great solution to this dilemma - a popcorn bag.  The popcorn bag allows you to use regular popcorn kernels and cook it with no oils or butter.  This project joined several of my passions together.  I love to sew, in case you haven't figured that out, I love popcorn and I love to do my part to help the environment.


Watch the video below to make your own popcorn bag.  I sometimes add to my popcorn a little salt and some butter powder for extra flavor.  But by adding my own it is much healthier than the microwave bags, for you and the environment.

Happy sewing and eating!

Danna


Beginner Sewing - Let's Make a Popcorn Bag for a quick, healthy snack

No comments :

Post a Comment