Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

Beginner Sewing Kits Now Available!

 One of the toughest aspects of starting a new hobby or learning a new craft is gathering all the supplies.  I teach beginner sewing lessons and as part of my class fee I provide all of the supplies for the class.  There is nothing more frustrating than to sign up for a class, go to get the supplies and you have no idea what to purchase.  I try to make this easy for students and parents by providing what they need so they can come to class and focus on the project we are making.

When I started my YouTube channel - Sew-Learn-Create I wanted to provide the same type of experience.  So I now offer kits for some of my YouTube projects.  The kits don't have everything you need but they do have the basic fabric supplies.  With a few other sewing supplies (i.e. scissors, thread, clips and/or pins etc.) a sewing machine and the kit you can make the project.

I sell the kits on my Etsy shop.  These make a great gift for anyone who likes to sew.  Click the link to purchase a set for yourself and a friend. Beginner Sewing Kits.


To learn more about these kits and how you can support my YouTube channel check out this video.


Thanks for your support and Keep Sewing!

Danna

No comments :

Post a Comment