Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Countdown - 1 day left!

Okay, time is officially out. I hope you have had as much fun these last few weeks preparing your Christmas gifts as I have. Doing the Christmas Countdown has really pushed me to get projects finished.

I have one last project that only takes about 10 min to prepare with supplies you most likely have on hand. Cupcake Picks

I have a friend that loves to make cupcakes. And I love eating her cupcakes. I know one gift that she will love and use is cupcake wrappers and picks. I buy the wrappers and then make my own coordinating picks. This allows for a ton of creativity and unique gift.

Here are the wrappers and my handmade picks.

The picks are two sided.  I thought the #thanks would be fun.

Of course I had to make her a chalkboard cupcake tin.  This will allow her to write on top what flavor of cupcakes she brings to the next potluck dinner.

The picks are simply two shapes glued back to back with a toothpick in the middle. I used my 1¾” punch and then stamped on them. But you could use any shape, the possibilities are endless. It would be really cute to do some with pictures of your child for their next birthday, graduation or other special occasion.

So if you forgot about that wonderful neighbor or friend. Whip out your cupcake wrappers and make some coordinating picks.

Danna

No comments :

Post a Comment